Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Boys of Fall.....





A mom is her son's biggest fan......there is nothing he can do on the field to disappoint me! and he knows that!......The last several years Hudson has played baseball but this year he was seeking new adventures.....FOOTBALL!  Wow!  Who ever thought I could love a sport more than baseball....i surely did not.....but I do!  It is spoken......I love football as much as Baseball!    The last four months have been long, tiring, late nights, lots of stinky laundry (who thought an 8 yr old could smell that bad, Whew!), eating after 8pm, hurrying to get to practice by 5:45, gallons upon gallons of Gatorade.........but I would not change any of it!  Tonight, we had his Football Banquet to end the season.  He did not play a whole lot this year but he never complained about long, hard practices and he lived to wear that jersey to school on Game Day!  Can I say, I was so proud of him and to see his face accepting the biggest trophy we have ever had.....PRICELESS!!  He was grinning from ear to ear!  What a great night to end the football season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.