aka...Twinkle twinkle Little Star....Mattie does not sing this just once or twice....it is at least 100 times a day! The sound of her sweet voice just humbles my heart...I pray that she will always keep her sweet sweet voice! God blessed us so with her. We thought our little family was complete with the boys and we had absolutely no clue what we were missing:-)
So....in Walmart she is singing this song to the top of her lungs....creating smiles on most faces....however there are a few people that really do no like to hear babies/toddlers sing....some can actually get a grumpy face:-(.......How? I don't know! so she sings and then she says "mommy no sing"....then within 5 seconds she says, " tinkle me mommy" ....(Mattie language: "Sing Twinkle Twinkle little star with me Mommy"....so then this grown woman is singing out loud in Walmart and Publix and people are staring....I love my grocery store trips with her..they are so much fun and hold lots of great memories with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.