Thursday, November 18, 2010

My first time

I am new to blogging....thought I might try it out.  Everyone always wants to know how the kids are (especially Mattie)....she is the recipient of everyone's attention!!!  Today she and I are cleaning the bathrooms and house....we will see how well she does...She already loves to load the dryer( and name whose clothing it is) and she loves to unload the dishwasher (this one is tricky)....I really do think girls are born with that mommy mentality...
This picture is from Halloween....Houston is the baseball player, Daddy is the coach, mattie is our cheerleader, Mommy is the referee (in life as well as Halloween), and Hudson is the Football player.  We had a great time with our costumes.  It was a lot of fun!
My Jersey Babies!!!!!!Yes, Hudson is for Auburn!  We have tried to figure out where we went wrong, but it is what it is!  Although, I will say he does not like us on Game Day.  He is still cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.